TBF member benefits:
- $1 million in general liability insurance for your club.
- $25,000 excess medical coverage!
- $10,000 AD&D event coverage for every TBF member. View Insurance FAQs
- Free member newsletter delivered directly to your email inbox via the TBF eNews – Signup now!
- Great discounts UP TO 50% OFF on all products and services within the TBF Members-Only Online Store – http://store.bassfederation.com
- TBF exclusive Fundraisers for YOUR club.
- Special product discounts and TBF member rewards from many of our sponsor/partners!
- A chance to advance through competition to fish in major bass tournaments: MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR TBF MEMBERS
- Forrest Wood Cup (1 TBF pro angler, 1 TBF co-angler)
- Federation National Championship
- 7 TBF divisions to cut down on drive time
- BFL All-American (7 TBF boaters, 7 TBF co-anglers)
- Twice the number of TBF Anglers (2 from each state vs 1 as in the past) progress to the Federation National Championship
- “Living the Dream” contract for the winning boater AND coangler of the Federation National Championship.
- Fully-paid entry fees on the FLW Tour as a Pro for the winning boater
- The top co-angler will also receive fully paid entry fees into the FLW Series division of choice.
- The use of a wrapped “Living the Dream” branded Ranger boat powered by an Evinrude Outboard.
- FLW will reserve guaranteed berths in the FLW American Fishing Series for TBF state champions, provided that such champions enter one (1) FLW American Fishing Series division and compete in all four (4) FLW American Fishing Series events in that division. The champion must also pay entry fees for all four (4) FLW American Fishing Series events in that division to be guaranteed the berth.
- FLW will provide priority registration to TBF boaters and co-anglers into the Bass Fishing League (BFL) events if they enter by the priority entry deadline with a counterpart (boater with a co-angler or co-angler with a boater). FLW will provide priority registration dates to TBF co-anglers who are dual members into the FLW American Fishing Series (“FLW American Fishing”), the Wal-Mart FLW Tour (“FLW Tour”) and Wal-Mart FLW Series (“FLW Series”). The early registration time period shall be available to dual members after the early registration for Ranger, Stratos and Champion boat owners and prior to registration for the general public.
- Funds to state Federations from sponsor promotions.
- $42,000 in cash awards at the TBF Junior Anglers World Championship, 2 Children from each TBF state progress..
- Funds to your state’s youth program, you decide where to spend it.
- Funding and equipment for youth programs Such as the TBF “Reel Kids” casting program.
- High School and College fishing teams.
- Funds to your states conservation program, you decide where to spend it.
- 4 Full pages (Minimum) in FLW magazine for federation stories about you! Federation coverage like never before.(we want your stories…contact us!)
FLW Membership Benefits
Magazine and Subscriber Benefits – Receive the magazine during the time your membership is active (may not be eight issues if your membership is less than a year) and all listed subscriber benefits as an active competitor member, PLUS:
Tournament Eligibility – Competitor membership provides eligibility to compete in FLW’s over 200 freshwater tournaments across the country for anglers of all skill levels. Fish against weekend warriors in a BFL or compete alongside the pros up at the highest level. You don’t even need a boat to compete.
FLW Partner Discounts – Save big on leading brands in cell phones, travel and entertainment, hospitality, insurance, automotive, consumer electronics and much more.
For more information, visit FLWFishing